On Wed, May 08, 2013 at 10:31:21PM +0530, Arun Raghavan wrote

> The overhead of the files' presence is trivial, and most users won't
> care. Those who do care have a trivial line to add in make.conf, and
> that is for the small number of people who share your vitriol for the
> systemd project.

  Then howsabout a "units" ebuild that installs all available units
files for systemd users?  "The overhead of the files' presence is
trivial, and most systemd users won't care".

  The thread title says it all... normal Gentoo users don't use systemd.

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>