On Wed, 22 May 2013 16:39:25 -0500
Daniel Campbell <dlcampb...@gmx.com> wrote:

> I'm curious as to why you consider users who want to save disk space
> (openrc or systemd, or other packages, it doesn't matter) as
> fundamentalists.

I'd call them using other words but I didn't want to be that inpolite.
Seriously, there are bigger problems in the world than a few text
files. And much bigger useless space consumers which you don't even
notice because they don't have the 'systemd' name on them.

If you care about disk space, then find the biggest consumers and try
to work on them. Otherwise, you're just picking. And that's close to
fundamentalism.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny