On Wed, 22 May 2013 10:58:26 +0200
Tom Wijsman <tom...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 21 May 2013 18:57:20 -0600
> Ryan Hill <dirtye...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> > > Also, your script does not set the STABLEREQ keyword. People are
> > > having to hunt down your robo-stabilisation requests and add it
> > > themselves. You should just do it yourself or turn your script off.
> >
> > Did you read the message?  The point is you're supposed to add that
> > yourself. It's not a STABLEREQ until you add arches.
>
> Yet the base system lead went and apply it to any stabilization bug; as
> both him and Jer (the bug wrangling lead) do it this way, I'll be doing
> it as well. Let's not be inconsistent with our leads unless there is
> a wide decision to do so

Okay, so what are you using the STABLEREQ keyword for that you want to set it
when the bug is filed but before archs are added?  If you want to see only
stabilization bugs you can search in the Keywording and Stabilization
component.  Can you suggest another way to search for stabilization bugs that
don't yet have archs CC'd (which is something I find rather useful)?

--
Ryan Hill                        psn: dirtyepic_sk
   gcc-porting/toolchain/wxwidgets @ gentoo.org

47C3 6D62 4864 0E49 8E9E  7F92 ED38 BD49 957A 8463