Does this mean the QA lead finally gets to suspend people who are patently
not suited for developing a stable distribution without asking devrel?
Because last time we got into the same judge, jury, and executioner
argument, which I guess was just sent for the gallows (pun intended).

Mind, it's not like I disagree with at least one of the actions that you
took recently, but given your surge approach I would like to point out that
is not your task judging code quality, and yes that does make me
uncomfortable, that you want to pick up the full power at once, and not
collaborate with whom should have been involved in the process.

Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flamee...@flameeyes.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/