Please, let's not try to make this something either mandated or recommended.

I have a personal dislike for video tutorials which tend to take half an
hour to explain something you'd read in ten minutes. Besides, not all of
the developers speak English well enough — heck some people have trouble
writing and understanding written English, let alone spoken.

Honestly, I couldn't get over reading a couple of paragraph here, because
the premise itself is too much to bear for me, sorry.

Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flamee...@flameeyes.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/