Hello everypony

In order to bump dev-python/twisted packages to EAPI=5 we also need to
bump the twisted eclass to use distutils-r1.

I have made this bump (to the eclass and dev-python/twisted*) packages
in my yac overlay [1]

You can view the actuall changes at [2]. It's merely the existing
twisted eclass adapted to distutils-r1.

I have tested the packages (merge, module import in python and tests)
on python2_7 at amd64.

I don't know when I'll get around to testing other pythons and x86.
Certainly I'm currently unable to test pypy and eprefix.

Besides reviewing the changes, could somepony test these arches?

[1] https://github.com/yaccz/gentoo-overlay/tree/twisted-r1
[2] https://github.com/yaccz/gentoo-overlay/compare/5421996...020b0c2