On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Michael Palimaka <kensing...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> At what point do we draw the line? Today my mailbox is full of email with
> changes like "app-foo/bar-1.2.3: version bump" -> "app-foo/bar-1.7.3 -
> Version bump.", changing keywords on years-old bugs etc.

So who's doing that? IMO that's very different from what Andreas
pointed out in his message, since IIRC we had some amount of consensus
on requiring the package atom to go first. But I can't really get
behind changing crap from ": version bump" to " - Version bump.", and
I think the period at the end of a non-sentence is particularly silly
(and so is the capitalization).

Cheers,

Dirkjan