On 17/09/2013 15:58, Duncan wrote:
Note that it wasn't JUST punctuation/capitalization that changed in the
given example, but the version number, 1.2.3 => 1.7.3, as well.  Is that
still a trivial change?

Altho I'm not sure whether kensington changed the version number in his
example deliberately, or if that was just a typo, but never-the-less, as
posted, the version number changed too, and at least to me, that's not
the trivial change that just ordering/category-adds/punctuation/caps
changes are.

Sorry, that was a mistake on my part. The version number did not actually change.