24.09.2013 23:07, Markos Chandras пишет:
> On 09/24/2013 07:28 PM, Agostino Sarubbo wrote:
>> On 09/23/2013 22:41, Markos Chandras wrote:
>>> (unless of course you want to increase your number of cvs commits
>>> which is a worrying argument on its own)
>
>> 11:16 #gentoo-bugs: <+bonsaikitten> ago: do me a favour and
>> de-keyword all affected packages for s390
>
>> Also, nobody give me an award for the commits, so I really don't
>> understand what you mean.
>
> I don't understand why you quote something from Patrick.
>
> All I am saying, is to avoid mass-commits for no reason. The stable
> keywords will be lost during time by removing old version of the packages.

I think optimal solution here is to СС unstable arches on stable
requests for new versions of packages to let them drop stable keywords.
And if they are silent - dropping keywords with all revdeps by
maintainer itself when other arches are done with stabilization.

--
Best regards, Sergey Popov
Gentoo developer