On 01/16/2014 05:27 PM, Sergey Popov wrote:

> Thanks, for the proposal. IIRC, there was similar backroom agreement in
> some minor arches, look at how armin76 stabilized packages earlier -
> sometimes he drops vast amount of keywords on ia64/sparc/m68k to
> unstable in stabilization requests.
>
> And i think we should continue this practice.

I agree completely. The keywords on many packages are historical and do
not necessarily represent the current reality. Is it really a good use
of our resources to maintain stable keywords for some small auxiliary
package?
I think every stable request is a good opportunity for each minor arch
team to review their keywords for that package.