Am 03. Nov 2014, 00:24 schrieb Andrés Martinelli <andma...@gmail.com>:

> I am working on a terminal spreadsheet based on "sc", but with some
> adds like undo/redo..
> you can find it here:
>
> https://github.com/andmarti1424/scim
>
> Any new ideas and/or contribution is always welcome!

Just out of curiosity.

The original sc program is public domain [1].

You have chosen to relicense your fork of the codebase under a custom
license that you labeled "SCIM license".

A quick peek at the license [2] reveals quite a cumbersome number of
issues (forced contact, contact possibility, redistribution in form of
tarballs and patches). Such a license usually prevents any meaningful
number of external contributions and packaging. Not to mention that
layman's licenses are almost always fundamentally flawed.

Why not using an FSF-approved, OSI-approved, and/or DFSG compatible
license instead? I'm sure that there is something available that fits
your taste. (You can e.g. license under "GPL 2 or later" and ask for a
special (non binding) courtesy to inform you of changes/patches.)

Best,
Matthias

[1]
http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs//main/s/sc/sc_7.16-3_copyright