Yes, Vim license was the base of it, as I noticed, at least by now, that it
meets the requirements I thought necessary. About that mistake, thanks for
noticing it. It will be corrected.

As I said earlier, I am interested in getting different people feedback
about each item of the license, and if anyone consider something could be
added and/or modified in any way, I would be glad to hear about it.
Thanks again!

--
Andrés Martinelli