On 25/01/15 03:57, Tom Gall wrote:
Hi All,

This is sort of a CFP in some ways but not quite that formal. I’ve
been throttled back on arm64 for a bit as the hardware I’ve had access
to has all been painfully remote and configured in ways that was less
than optimal for massive key wording efforts.

That’s about to change.

So if there are others out there who have the same interest be great
to coordinate efforts and get this moving along so we have arm64 stages
and start to pull together install instructions for the varies pieces of
hardware starting to show up.

Best, Tom

I have interest and hopefully I'll get some hardware (assuming the seller fixes his shopify instance...)

lu