On 01/24/15 21:57, Tom Gall wrote:
Hi All,

This is sort of a CFP in some ways but not quite that formal. I’ve been
throttled back on arm64 for a bit as the hardware I’ve had access to has all
been painfully remote and configured in ways that was less than optimal for
massive key wording efforts.

That’s about to change.

So if there are others out there who have the same interest be great to
coordinate efforts and get this moving along so we have arm64 stages and start
to pull together install instructions for the varies pieces of hardware
starting to show up.

Best,
Tom

I'll jump in on the arm64 craze.