On 27/01/15 01:19, Gordon Pettey wrote:
Chromaprint will work /differently/ depending on which is used. I added
libav support to it, but the fingerprints are not the same as fingerprints
generated when using ffmpeg. I've not gotten around to fixing that, so if
such a list is being compiled it should be noted on the "don't arbitrarily
switch between ffmpeg and libav if this tool is important to you" list.

chromaprint uses a coarse (and quick) resampler if I recall correctly and that would lead to differences if the resampler used is different, I never had the time to check if would be possible to set it to use a specific resampler that would work in the same way.

lu