On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 04:26:01AM +0000, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
> TL;DR: As of May 17, @gentoo.org will drop incoming spammy mail instead of
> delivering it. Speak now or hold your peace.

Believe me I understand your pain.  Been there done that.  However,
dropping mail is never a good idea.  You are mucking with the
dependebility of the email.  I would never be able to trust my gentoo
mail if you start dropping spammy mails.  There will always be false
positives.  I suggest:

- Stop forwarding mail.  Have devs pop their mails to whatever account
  they like.  I believe gmail -biggest complainer?- provides this
  option.

- If the above option is not OK for whatever reason, at least let us
  opt-out of the proposed policy of dropping mails provided we do not
  forward our emails.

--
Eray