On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 11:15:14PM +0200, hasufell wrote:
> Because that is not a valid bug report. Patches must be attached to
> bugzilla.

Right, thanks.  In that case, I think you'll need a hook to push a new
patch whenever the GitHub branch is updated, rebased, etc.  That could
make for a lot of Bugzilla spam, because folks tend to cycle less
formally in GitHub branches than they do with list-based (and similar)
workflows.  For example, if I submit a patch series to a mailing list,
I'll wait a week before pushing v2 with a bunch of typo fixes, etc.
But if I submit a patch series via a GitHub PR, I'll push fixes for
those sort of things immediately.  I'm skeptical that you'll be able
to retrain frequent GitHub users to pace their pushes, so hopefully
this has a technical solution.  Maybe iterate over open PRs every week
and push changed patches to Bugzilla?  That avoids too much spam, but
it means that comments via GitHub and Bugzilla may be talking about
different versions of the branch (which seems like it would cause
trouble ;).

Cheers,
Trevor