On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 09:12:25PM +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
> Potential solution: bi-dir github <=> bugzilla integration
>
> My current idea would be pretty much that:
>
> 1. a new dedicated Gentoo bug would be automatically created for every
> pull request on github,

Will this be only github PR's? will github issues be mirrored too? or
are the issues not supposed to be used on github at all?

Also, I think the new bugzie version allows multiple aliases on a bug,
so can we automomatically assign them github-pr-123 and github-issue-234
etc?

> What are your thoughts? Any other proposals?

Overall I like the idea. I think the quoting and other issues can be
fixed in an acceptable way.

-- Jason