Ciaran McCreesh schrieb:
On Thu, 29 Oct 2015 16:22:40 +0100
Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn <chith...@gentoo.org> wrote:
The previous time I wanted to post a news item with USE dependencies,
this was not possible because the Display-If-Installed dependency
atom had to conform to EAPI 0. But now that all profiles are EAPI 5
this is ok I hope.
It's not really clear what the EAPI for the news directory is...

I guess you are right, but as all package managers must now understand EAPI 5 dependency atoms, it is not likely that any will choke on it. Besides, existing news items already use Display-If-Profile: to point to EAPI 5 profiles.
But I can ask the Council for clarification on the issue.

Best regards,
Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn