On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 8:22 PM, Duncan <1i5t5.dun...@cox.net> wrote:
>  I know if I were still on rsync (or webrsync), I'd be raising hell about the
> lack of
> changelogs well before now

Perhaps rather than raising hell you'd do better to raise money to
hire an infra team to fix the bug or something.

I get the frustration, but we only have a few people who have the
necessary access to fix the problem.  Infra is also a difficult
project to deal with in general because it is fairly closed due to the
implications of having random people messing with it.  I don't really
see anybody stepping up to try to change anything fundamental about it
either.  This isn't the sort of thing that will get better if the
council votes on something.

--
Rich