Hi everyone,

I've been proxy-maintaining (or maintaining) bitcoins and a bunch of
forks and I'd like to give those packages away.  I got involved because
I believe in the principles behind bitcoins and decentralized services
on the internet that resist censorship and promote freedom and all that
good stuff.  However, these forks live in their own world and I'm not
following them as well as I should.

If anyone is interested, please go ahead and take any.  Note that
net-p2p/bitcoin{d,-qt,-cli} and dev-util/bitcoin-tx are maintained by
luke-jr and he's doing a good job.  I don't want to see these taken off
the tree so if no one wants them I'll continue to proxy, but my
preference is to let them all go.

dev-util/bitcoin-tx
net-dns/namecoind
net-dns/namecoin-qt