El sáb, 06-08-2016 a las 17:09 +0300, Andrew Savchenko escribió:
> On Sat, 6 Aug 2016 13:37:19 +0000 Peter Stuge wrote:
> >
> > Hi Pacho, many thanks for your work, but..
> >
> > Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > >
> > > Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2016 15:22:22 +0200
> >
> > ..do you think you can arrange to post everything in one mail,
> > instead of 14 different ones in a single day?
>
> I suppose these posts are automated (at least partially), since each
> of them is linked to a different retirement bug. So you shouldn't
> blame Pacho for his work.
>
> Best regards,
> Andrew Savchenko

No, sadly all the work is manual... and that is the reason I do every
step per person, because as it takes lots of time, I want to finish one
person completely before either jumping to the next or going to do
other things.

The reason is that I cannot predict if I will be able to handle all the
remaining cases or, maybe, I will need to do 3 today, 5 tomorrow...
maybe 10 in two months when I have time again. This way at least I let
people to start getting the packages as soon as I finish a person and
other can start to work as soon as possible on the bug reports without
needing to wait for me finishing all.

Then, it's a bit a consequence of the workflow (paradoxically, I have a
different workflow when treecleaning that ends up usually with me
sending a big mail with the packages I am able to hardmask on a day...
and some people complained because they wanted one mail per package
^_^)