On 01/09/16 17:58, Duncan wrote:
> Martin Vaeth posted on Thu, 01 Sep 2016 05:03:20 +0000 as excerpted:
>
>> Duncan <1i5t5.dun...@cox.net> wrote:
>>> Martin Vaeth posted on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 18:08:17 +0000 as excerpted:

>>> For Linux?
>> Even for gentoo: There's a "palemoon" overlay in layman.
> Again, thanks, everyone.  I'm not personally so put off by firefox /yet/
> to need palemoon, but I'm very glad to be corrected and know that it's at
> least /available/ for Linux, both in case I /do/ need it myself, and so I
> can correctly mention it as an option to others should the subject come
> up elsewhere.

I believe there are several Firefox-derived forks out there, some
available some less-so for linux. I was exploring a couple of ones I'd
heard mentioned that aren't in portage (or overlays, to my knowledge)
which it would be possible to add to the web browser portfolio if a
suitable enthusiastic maintainer were to come forward ... [and No, I'm
not volunteering at this point!!!]