Am Montag, 8. Mai 2017, 12:49:32 CEST schrieb Mikle Kolyada:

> Against. Do not touch things you are not working on, council has already
> dropped m68k s390 and sh to exp few years ago. Now we have a big mess
> there and only, while ia64 sparc and co have slow but progress and
> mature enough stable profiles.

No objections against having many arches, but:

If an arch is keyworded / stable on more packages than that team can
reasonably take care of, that needs to be corrected somehow.

The easiest solution is for the arch team to remove keywords until they have a
reasonable response time again. And if the arch team doesn't do that by
itself, well, ...

Having one-man teams block everybody else hurts Gentoo as a whole.

--
Andreas K. Hüttel
dilfri...@gentoo.org