On Mon, 2017-05-08 at 13:49 +0300, Mikle Kolyada wrote:
> Against. Do not touch things you are not working on, council has
> already
> dropped m68k s390 and sh to exp few years ago. Now we have a big mess
> there and only, while ia64 sparc and co have slow but progress and
> mature enough stable profiles.

Again, I have had KEYWORDREQs open for more than a year with 0
activity. The only way to get any activity on these arches is to
trigger the easteregg of going straight-to-stable, which ago's scripts
catch (unlike KEYWORDREQs). This is ofc the total antithesis of using
~arch as a staging ground for stable keywords, but apparently that
seems to be desired.

I am absolutely willing to postpone the vote on this to after the
arches.desc GLEP is finished, but being in denial over dead archs is
helping no-one.

If all of this ends in one big bikeshedding fest again, I will start
dekeywording packages. Fortunately for me, I won't get any complaints
(because the arch teams are dead).

If the walls are mouldy, do you just paint over them and pretend
everything is fine?