W dniu pon, 11.09.2017 o godzinie 17∶27 -0400, użytkownik Michael
Orlitzky napisał:
> On 09/11/2017 05:06 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
> >
> > Example of GitHub rendering:
> > https://github.com/mgorny/glep-draft/blob/preamble-test/glep-0001.rst
> >
> > IMO this beats the preview/editing capabilities MediaWiki gave us.
> >

> If that's how we get an offline preview, I'm not sold =P
>
> I can run MediaWiki locally too, and keep the source in a git repo.

Can you set a MediaWiki instance with contents in less than 5 easy
steps? (easy = typing a reasonably short command, not 'set a mysql
server up')

>  Your
> other methods of getting a local preview don't sound significantly
> easier than that -- at least, not enough so to justify throwing
> everything out and starting all over again.

If you consider doing 'rst2html.py glep-0001.rst > glep-0001.html' hard,
then I'm afraid I won't be able to ever satisfy you.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny