On 2017-12-19 21:44, R0b0t1 wrote:
> How easy is it to move patches to Gentoo infrastructure if the patches
> are not provided by upstream? I am slightly uncomfortable with
> everything being pushed to websites like GitHub by default.

Don't get me wrong but this a *dev* mailing list. Your statement clearly
indicate that you don't understand about what we are talking. So maybe
it is better to not say a word?

1) Gentoo doesn't host anything on GitHub. We are only mirroring content
from git.gentoo.org on GitHub.

2) We are talking about Gentoo patches, nothing which can be found upstream.

3) https://devmanual.gentoo.org/general-concepts/mirrors/

--
Regards,
Thomas Deutschmann / Gentoo Linux Developer