Hi,

I've just found another use case for arches.desc, so I'd like to revive
dilfridge's GLEP.  I tried to keep the changes to minimum, while
addressing earlier concerns.

Besides wording changes and clarifications, the following significant
changes were made:

1. 'Broken' status was removed, as it is redundant to profile status.

2. State names were changed from 'testing' and 'unstable' to 'degraded'
   (broken stable tree) and 'testing' (pure ~arch) to avoid confusion.

3. Overlays (slave repos) now override parent's arch state rather than
   using 'the strictest setting'.

Michał Górny (10):
  glep-0072: Use 'profiles subdirectory' to clarify
  glep-0072: Remove redundant 'broken' status
  glep-0072: Rename bad depgraph state to 'degraded'
  glep-0072: Use 'testing' for pure ~arch
  glep-0072: Remove weird third column from example
  glep-0072: Update initial values
  glep-0072: Combine and amend description of states
  glep-0072: Explicitly cover file not existing case
  glep-0072: Move 'overlays' to spec, and change behavior
  glep-0072: Update metadata

2.26.0