> In Gentoo terms, 'testing' and 'unstable' are mostly synonymous,
> so using the two names for different purposes is confusing.  Use
> 'degraded' instead.

"Degraded" has a negative ring to it, so can you find another term?
How about "lenient" or "relaxed"?

> -``testing`` for all architectures where "inofficial" stable keywords are
> +``degraded`` for all architectures where "inofficial" stable keywords are

I am aware that it isn't your change, but while at it, could you change
"inofficial" to "unofficial"? "Inofficial" is a false friend for German
writers and (as I've been told by a native speaker) isn't really a word
in English.