Just wondering, is there a "migration guide" or something?  I've never
used pkg* since joining in 2005.  I can derive some things from the
first look at the below commit, but an "expert opinion" to just map the
standard things from repoman to appropriate commands would be nice.

Are those pkg* keyworded *everywhere*, by the way?

Thanks,
Fabian

--
Fabian Groffen