On 22/09/2023 08.39, Florian Schmaus wrote:
Some, including me, consider timestamps without timezone specifiers to be in local time (either of the consumer or producer of the timestamp). Hence, if you really must have UTC here, then at least consider making it explicit my requiring the 'Z' timezone specifier.
I forgot the to include the motivation for doing so:

Timestamps with a timezone specifier make it clear to the producer of the timestamp that they should produce an offset-ed timestamp and make it evident to the consumer of the timestamp which timezone it is in.

- Flow