Flammie Pirinen wrote:
2005-03-19, Jan Kundrát sanoi, jotta:

"You can use this LiveCD to install Gentoo, and you can even use it to

install Gentoo without a working internet connection, just in case you

want to bring Gentoo to another PC than the one you are currently installing Gentoo on :)"

I have troubles understanding the part after "just in case..." - does
it  make sense, actually? :-)

I've translated it as if it meant that "just in case you want to install
Gentoo to another PC than this you are downloading it on and the another
PC doesn't have Internet connection", but I'm not sure if it makes any
more sense either.

I'll probably omit it entirely. Is it OK?

-jkt

-- cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth