Hi,
I'm trying to make czech translation of docs, and I'm not sure how to translate this sentence:

"You can use this LiveCD to install Gentoo, and you can even use it to install Gentoo without a working internet connection, just in case you want to bring Gentoo to another PC than the one you are currently installing Gentoo on :)"

I have troubles understanding the part after "just in case..." - does it make sense, actually? :-)

Is it meant as "you can use this CD to play with Gentoo on another machine while Gentoo is being installed on your box from *another* LiveCD"?

-jkt

--
cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth