On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 09:35:58 +0100
Sebastian Luther <sebastianlut...@gmx.de> wrote:

> The "if entry not in system_set_atoms" line. You're using __contains__
> there (with the 'in'). You don't use the additional magic provided by
> PackageSet (which is a super class of PackagesSystemSet).

This is __contains__, which does what I want as far as I can see:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~zmedico/portage/doc/api/portage._sets.base-pysrc.html#PackageSet.__contains__
What is there wrong with this?

As for the additional magic, do you mean containsCPV? Looking at it:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~zmedico/portage/doc/api/portage._sets.base-pysrc.html#PackageSet.containsCPV
It seems more complex than is necessary, is there a benefit to this?

Sorry, I don't understand what is meant here; all the rest of your
feedback is clear and has been implemented and is in the v2 I plan to
send to the mailing list soon.

--
With kind regards,

Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
Gentoo Developer

E-mail address  : tom...@gentoo.org
GPG Public Key  : 6D34E57D
GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2  ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D