Hello, I'm Sik and I want to ask you some questions:

I have a PbG4 867MHz 12" (with a nvidia) and I can't have running the
airport and MOL.
Your TI-Book have a radeon or a nvidia? Because I only can take 8bits of
color with MOL and I can see any thing.

The second one is about the airport, it's the old one 11Mbps?