i added imon whitout the fam daemon, i started it and works fine... but
also there was other problem (the issue whit sshd) i dont know who or
how this gets solved...

i dont have smp because this machine only have one processor.

Thanks.

PS: The isue whit the dsl gets fixed when i started fam... i didnt know
why... because before that gets crappy the network was working fine..
but ... well this machine is very sick :(