Felix Rodriguez wrote:

The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.
Exactly! During my time in the Canadian military, if you messed up or showed total lack of knowledge in any field, you could bet your boots that you would be giving the next course on whatever that may be. In a sense, this seems to be what most on this list are bound to without explicidly being told to do so. As we ask our questions (sometimes getting stupid answers or ignorant rants) we learn, yet at the same time are teaching others who perhaps didn't know that <paste a bug, fault or topic here> wasn't working because of something they had /hadn"t done. Step by step each of us learn more about Linux, specifically Gentoo. Soon most of us will be able to exclaim with confidence right after an upgrade or install of that must have new proggy "oh damn! what the hell did I mess up now" <BG>

LINUX IS NOT JUST FOR THE POWER USER! LINUX IS HERE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE POWER TO CHOOSE.

Cheers :)

--
Ted Ozolins (VE7TVO)
Westbank, B. C.

According to Ottawa "ALL CANADIANS ARE LIARS AND THIEVES"