Hi, all...

        During the ibiblio slowness surrounding the release of KDE 3.1, I changed
my default downloader to prozilla, and I do believe it helped things a
little.  However, I felt bad about it because now, instead of one
connection to ibiblio.org (for example) I'm hogging *four* connections to
the same place!  That seems like the wrong way to use a downloader that's
capable of multi-source downloads, doesn't it?

        So, my question is how do I configure it so that I can connect to four
*different* sites when doing emerge?

        Also, it *never* connects to either of the ftpsearch sites given on the
web site and in the default config file; every attempt results in an
error.  Does anyone know of search sites that actually work?

--
// Carl Hudkins :: ICQ 5723399 :: PGP 50238D9E
//