Hello everybody
I'm new at the mailing list, so i'll be very pleased to join your discussions.
My little problem is about a /proc flie (cmdline) which gives me an error at
shutdown. I

t's like "/proc/cmdline: file not found. Press Ctrl+D for normal startup or
give password for maintenance."

10 seconds later it halts normally. I don't know how to resolve this. When my
system is running, this file contains the GRUB parameters for the kernel
(root=/dev/hda7 hdc=scsi) but at the end of INIT level 0, when is unmounting
filesistems, it crashes as i've explained
It's not a problem, just an excuse for say HELLO GUYS!! :D
My name is mark
Nice to wrote you!