On Tuesday 11 Feb 2003 02:10, Brett Campbell wrote:
> hi.
>
> i wasn't able to use flash in konqueror either.  i was successfully
> using flash in galeon before i had merged kde 3.1.  upon reading your
> mail, i was inspired to re-emerge netscape-flash and run ldconfig -v
> and then fire up konqueror and select "Settings->Configure
> Konqueror->Plugins->Scan for new plugins"

Thanks for your response guys.  I followed those steps but just get a grey
box saying "Unable to load Netscape plugin for
http://www.joecartoon.com/media/swf/0/public/1/home.swf";.  There must be
something screwed on my system.  I even unmerged and remerged
netscape-flash.

> this seemed to fix the problem for me.  surf over to
> http://www.joshuadavis.com/ and check out his calender system; it's all
> flash.  Best of luck,

That site crashes mozilla for me.  Works well in phoenix and opera though

Peter
--
Gentoo-1.4.2.8 Unstable. KDE: 3.1.0 Qt: 3.1.0
AMD Athlon(tm) XP 1900+ 512MB.  Kernel: 2.4.20-xfs_pre5-pnr.    GCC 3.2.2