Not using gnome, but fluxbox.  Nautilus has lots of bad things that I am
trying to avoid on a low memory, slow processor machine.

idesk has some anoying problems ranging from reqiring *3* mouse click to
execute an icon (two machines) to segfaulting on another, so I am
looking for a lightweight alternative.

BillK

--
William Kenworthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>