On Monday 17 February 2003 14:31, Jorge Almeida wrote:

> Thank you, it is there. I should have looked for it more systematically,
> although the title "Regional & Accessibility" didn't look promising. I
> guess I'm traumatized by the difficulty in configuring everything :)

IMHO "Regional & Accesibility" is either a misnomer or not the place for the
keyboard shortcuts to be. They were someplace else in the old version, maybe
now the could be put under peripherals. I prefered the "look and feel" idea,
but maybe noobs have too much problem with that.

Paul

--
Paul de Vrieze
Researcher