On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:15:46 +0100
Joe Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi !
>
> today I made an emerge sync
> then a emerge -up world with the following result:
>
> These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
>
> Calculating world dependencies /
> !!! all ebuilds that could satisfy ">=sys-apps/i2c-2.7.0" have been
> masked.!!!    (dependency required by "sys-apps/lm_sensors-2.7.0"
> [ebuild])

<snip>

> Have somebody a hint for me?
>
> thanx
> Joe

I wish I did... I got the same error today.  I'm hoping if I leave it be
someone will fix the listings.  As I've had it happen before with the
odd other package and within a day or two it got fixed.  I don't know
about you but the other day I was also doing the portage rumba so to
speak.  Upgrade, downgrade, upgrade again 2x...

--

Susie
VE7 HFA