On Tue, 04 Mar 2003 15:29:07 -0800
Neil Brideau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OK, I give a little more about me.
when I build websites, I use M$ frontpage and Dreamweaver.
I use these mainly because of their preview options.
I played with Visual Basic and Visual C++ from M$ but didnt like it.
I played years ago on a c64 in assembly and liked it because I could just start the
code at certain points and filled variables manualy.
In school I learned pascal, and didnt like it that much, because for the basic stuf
you use all the time, you dont have a copy and paste.
Played with delphi 3 and 6 and it works good, due to the ability to do a run test on
it.
I played with Kylix, but I want to do it ion C++
hacking blah.c files is good, but I'd like to start from scratch and be able to test
and run it within the program if possible
I like Flash MX as a programming tool (yes) also because it's possible to run the code
without doing a bunch of ectra commands.

this is what I am sort of looking for in a programming tool.

thx for the quick response