On Tue, 04 Mar 2003 22:29:12 -0700
Mike Diehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tuesday 04 March 2003 10:23 pm, Anthony Floyd wrote:
> > What man, are you mad?  Some one call the fire department, there's
> > gonna be flames!
> >
> > Try each, make a personal decision.  No matter what the ensuing
> > carnage says, it's whatever is best for you.  Each has its pros and
> > cons.
>
> No, KDE is best! <grin>
>
> Yup, this will start a fire if anything will.  The advice above is
> probably the best thing you can do to answer this question.

Yes but as well to not limit oneself to just KDE or Gnome.  There are
several window managers available and I've tried several of them.
Curious on what the diffrences are I'm now also using openbox, waimea,
and icewm along side blackbox(what I usually use) and xfce.  Prior to
blackbox tho I had been on KDE all the time and never tried gnome that
much(my prior computer system was too slow to run gnome very well) and
occasionally enlightenment.  I've also tried windowmaker and
afterstep.<shrug>  But so far like the simplicity of blackbox and speed
and still run kde and gnome apps all the same.

--

Susie
VE7 HFA