Heino Herrlich wrote:
Ernie wrote:

ES> On Wednesday 05 March 2003 08:07, Heino Herrlich wrote:

I will let you know when my Gentoo box *what* :)

ES> That should read "if" but then again, newbie root can do strange things

<flame> Itīs very kind of you to send two mails about my little fault
;) You got my full attention Ernie :)) </flame> I know that my english is not very good but Iīll do my best to make shure that everybody can understand my "strange things".

Your english is much better than my german, though it does look like how my paternal grandmother used to talk when she was rushed. =)

Pennsylvania Dutch: "Can you throw grandma down the stairs the yarn?"

hehe

Neal