FWIW, I know that Qt is thread-safe (if compiled with threading enabled), and
I'm relatively sure that KDE makes use of that.

On Thursday 06 March 2003 10:39, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> > > The question is ill-posed in the sense that KDE and Gnome have nothing
> > > to do with threads.  There is nothing they can do about threading.
> > > The kernel is encharged of that.  You can make a GUI that hangs or one
> > > that doesn't hang just as easily in each.
> >
> > Not entirely true.  The toolkits can be implemented to use threading
> > "well", "poorly", or not at all.
>
> Alright, that's not the question I thought he was asking.  Af for the
> toolkits themselves, I think that they are both good, but I don't have any
> detailed information.

Joshua J. Berry

"I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere."
    -- /usr/games/fortune

PGP Key: http://deneb.condordes.net/node/16/view

NOTE: Please do not submit this email address to any mailing
lists or websites without prior permission.  Thank you.