Knowing only what you gave me here - I'd go for the bigger drive and get more storage space for the money.

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:41:20 -0500
 Ernie Schroder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm getting ready to take Gentoo_2 off line and replace mobo and processor I was looking at hdd's this morning and saw Western Digital 80 and 120 gig udma 133 drives at both the same pricethe difference is that the 80 gig has 8 megs of cache and the 120 2gigs.both claim a seek time of 9.1ms. could some one voice an opinion here.(as if I have to look far on this list for an opinion :) ) Which would you buy?
--
Regards, Ernie
100% Microsoft and Intel free