On Sat, 8 Mar 2003 18:30:20 +0100
Fredrik Jagenheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think you can do emerge -uU world, -U flag should prevent unstable ebuilds
which were emerged with ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86".

At least it works for me, im using nvidia 4xxx ebuilds which are normally
masked. But with -U flag i can emerge world without them being downgraded.

For some reason this flag isnt in emerge man page, but when you do
emerge --help, you get following output.

     --upgradeonly (-U short option)

     Updates packages, but excludes updates that would result in a
     lower version of the package being installed. SLOTs are
     considered at a basic level.ou get following output.

Hope this helps.