->-----Original Message-----
->From: Kevin J. Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
->Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 5:11 PM
->To: Gentoo-User
->Subject: [gentoo-user] OT: Linux remote control question
->
->I have an interesting problem, and was wondering if there is a reasonably
->easy solution:
->
->I need to be able to run commands on multiple machines at once,
->IE stopping
->and starting processes, etc.
->
->Is there a way to script commands to multiple machines? I think of scp,
->where you can push or pull files which is relatively easy to
->script, why not
->push commands?
->
->For more info, I would love to be able to start,stop, manipulate
->environtment variabls, and edit some files for some game servers across
->multiple machines at the 250+ lanparty I run.  any ideas?
->
Crap, serves me right for asking then researching... turns out you can do
this w/ "ssh [EMAIL PROTECTED] command" then it asks for the password.   Anyway to
provide the password in a shell script? ;/

kev